Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/content/32/7174532/html/vhosts/nutwiisystem/forum/index.php on line 6

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/32/7174532/html/vhosts/nutwiisystem/forum/index.php:6) in /home/content/32/7174532/html/vhosts/nutwiisystem/forum/index.php on line 50
What should I get for my next console, a Wii U, a PS4, or an Xbox ONe?
lose weight with wii and nutrisystem

»User: »Password:   Remember Me? 
Wii, Xbox, and PS3 Fitness Game Forums / Wii Fitness / Wii Fitness Games / What should I get for my next console, a Wii U, a PS4, or an Xbox ONe?
Posted:  29 Jul 2013 23:54
I'm trying to decide what to get for my next console. I currently have a Wii and an Xbox 360, but I can't justify getting two video game systems (and two sets of games) anymore, not with how expensive games are these days.

While I've been floored by how technically advanced the Xbox is, I have to admit that I can't stand the games. They're just not fun. With the Wii, on the other hand, the games are so cute and have such a great sense of humor. But unfortunately any time I look at new active games coming out, they're always coming out for the Xbox.

So what do you think I should do?
Posted:  03 Aug 2013 00:04
Just Dance 2014 is coming out for XBOX 1, Play Station 4, Wii U, and previous consoles like Wii.
Posted:  23 Sep 2013 05:03
I was going to say the Xbox One, but given Nintendo's recent announcements about Wii Street U's support for the Balance Board, updating of Wii Sports, and the new Wii Fit U with FitMeter, I think the Wii U is back
Posted:  10 Oct 2013 23:15
I still vote for Xbox One. With Xbox Fitness coming out, it's going to turn every fitness video into a game.
Posted:  12 Oct 2013 05:56
Personally I'm sticking with the Wii U. I don't see the draw in paying $50+ just to watch some old exercise videos and see some graphs and stats, when I can use Wii Fit U to track all my motion not just playing the game but throughout the day also. I think Wii Fit U is going to be great for those who can't understand, can't afford, or just aren't hardcore enough to invest in a Fitbit or Nike+ or Jawbone.

Wii Fan